Son of Eustace
- Great Grandfather: Sir Eustace – Died in 439 defending against a Saxon raid.
- Great Granduncle Umfrey – Dead (81)
- Grandfather: Sir Walter – Fought at the Battle of Carlion and killed by raiders in 442.
- Granduncle Simon – Alive (63)
- Father: Sir Eustace II – Fought at the Battle of Cambridge, in the Knight of Long Knives, the Siege of Carlion, the Battle of Snowdon, and died during the Battle of Windsor in 473.
- Uncle Colin – Alive (48)
- Aunt Richolda – Alive (42)
- Mother: Lady Lucia – Married Eustace II in 461, giving birth to Miles in 462, followed by sisters in 464, 465 and 469. Died of illness in 479.
- Uncle Bartholomew – Dead (33)
- Uncle James – Alive (36)
- Aunt Sabina – Alive (32)
- Aunt Estrilda – Alive (31)
- My Sisters
- Ada – Alive (28) Nephew Hugh born 492 (1)
- Estrilda – Alive (27) and subject of rumours of illicit love affairs
- Agnes – Alive (23)
- Other Sir Gilbert – Died (24) and the possible illegitimate son of my father. Died fighting Octa with myself and Edric.
- Me: Sir Miles of Pitton – 32 years old.
- Wife: Lady Gwiona – 24 years old.
- Gilbert – Dead (3) – First son of Miles, named for Gilbert. Died in 493 of illness.
- Nigel – Alive (2) – Second son of Miles, named for Thornberry
- Previous Squire: Rolf
Miles was born in 462 to Eustace and Lucia in Hampshire. At the age of four, Miles was taken in a Saxon raid on his father’s manor. Miles was raised as a whelp and general dogsbody within a Saxon settlement, and in 473 he survived the destruction of the settlement and was returned to Briton land.
Returning to his father’s manor he found it sold off, his father killed at the Battle of Windsor and his mother returned to her family in Salisbury. He followed and, after a few years, was squired in 477 to Sir Ogdan.